Opolskie Voivodship Office
Opolskie Voivodship Office in Opole ensures the performance of the duties of the Opolskie Voivodship authority of government, including general administration for the province.
- Government policy objectives, taking into account the local conditions of the region.
- Supervision of the activities required for the effective running of local government administration.
- To ensure the effective operation of all units of local government, to prevent threat to life, health or property including environmental threats, State security and public order, protection of civil rights, as well as disaster prevention and other extraordinary threats, removal of their effects.
- To represent the Council of Ministers on State ceremonies and official visits in the region by the representatives from foreign States.
- Co-operation with the competent authorities of other countries and international governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- To supervise the activities of municipalities, districts and regional authorities.
- To represent the Treasury.
- The issuing of decisions in individual cases of government properties belonging to the Governor, on matters relating to the decisions made before an administrative court and the application of the provisions on enforcement proceedings and administration.
- The issue of the Official Journal of the Opolskie Voivodship.
Opolskie Voivodship Office - Opolskie - Poland Travel Guide